Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am working on a GE French door refer model #PFE29PSDASS.

Customer Question
I am working on...

I am working on a GE French door refer model #PFE29PSDASS. the flap has condensation on it. I replaced it and it still gets condensation on it. I can't find a energy switch anywere. . any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 8-10 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

what flap are you referring to?

you have a dispenser door with in the dispenser that is some times called a flapper,

And the flipper mullion rail in between the two fresh food section doors .

The mullion

ok when you replaced the mullion did you plug in the harness from the mullion?

ok so if you have replaced the mullion flapper and plugged it in and your still getting condensation of the flapper ,let me see if there is a way for the home owner to turn it on and off .

I don ot think so but want to make sure ,give me a few minutes.

Ok I do not see any reference to the flapper mullion heater in the use and care booklet.

so if you can not turn it on /off manually it has to be an issue with the mother board (brain of the unit) and the mother board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

This is the main control board in the rear exterior of the unit.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .