Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While the oven was preheating I heard an electrical noise…

Customer Question
While the oven was...

While the oven was preheating I heard an electrical noise like a short of some kind behind the oven. black smoke started billowing from behind the unit. I turned the oven off. Now the oven wont go on. The stove top still works.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mod : xfe 361 lvs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SRL: r11160656

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please double check the model number?