Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a similar problem as this with what I think is the…

Customer Question
I have a similar...

I have a similar problem as this with what I think is the same of similar Maytag washer, but I'm not under warranty. I'd like to try troubleshooting the computer or motor prior to calling a repairman

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Https://www.justanswer.com/appliance/6k9zv-maytag-centennial-washer-stuck-sensing.html

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes- if possible, with some guidance

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's similar to the problem in the link I posted from a past question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And what is the unit doing and or not doing?