Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch dishwasher sounds like it's trying to drain the…

Customer Question
My Bosch dishwasher sounds...

My Bosch dishwasher sounds like it's trying to drain the moment I turn my power on. When I press reset I get a C3 error code

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ok do you need the SWX or the FD( number? FD( FD9

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

SHX maybe maybe if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's about 3 or 4 years old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sadly the error you are getting is the the C3 code indicates a failure with the circulation pump. This will be around 200 dollars to repair on your own. Is this something you are going to want to do?

I​ just wanted to follow up with you to see if there was anything further you were needing with this question?