Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas cooktop ( about 3 years old) does not keep alight-

Customer Question
My gas cooktop (...

My gas cooktop ( about 3 years old) does not keep alight- once it starts the ignite restarts and there is a 'click' inder to top and all burners turn off- Can I get a sevice person to fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I think about 6 months- it was in a new home tht we purchased and my memory is that this has always happened but had become worse recently.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 8 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. What is the model number of your gas cooktop?