Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung gas dryer starts and runs but will not heat/

Customer Question
My Samsung gas dryer...

My Samsung gas dryer starts and runs but will not heat/ display panel shows drying and cooling and I can not get it to come off cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3 yrs old model 3 is dv50f9a8gvp/a2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Sent for a repair man and he replaced the igniter/thermistor/ and the control panel and it still does the same thing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?