Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a seal for a kelvinator chest freezer. Model

Customer Question
I need a seal...

I need a seal for a kelvinator chest freezer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Model MFCO5MOBW4

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You can order a new door seal for your freezer in the link below if you'd like. It costs about $55.

CLICK HERE for freezer door seal

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

what is the 31.00 changer for I just paid

That is what it cost to use this service to answer your questions about your appliance.