Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I replaced the lid wiring on my whirlpool cardio and when I…

Customer Question
I replaced the lid...

I replaced the lid wiring on my whirlpool cardio and when I close the lid and power the machine on and press start I get a beeping sound and the lid is not locked nor will it start

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

App 5 years 0ld model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model #WTW550XWO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

Do not want to be called, just send the info I need

sorry if the site offered the phone call its not from me. Give me just a moment

now have you checked to make sure the lid lock was replaced correctly and nothing is amiss?

I checked and rechecked several times

its sounding like the issue may be with the main control board.

I​ just wanted to follow up with you to see if there was anything further you were needing with this question?