Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Vissani wine cooler that is about a year old and it…

Customer Question
I have a Vissani...

I have a Vissani wine cooler that is about a year old and it isn't cooling. Is there a reset switch of any kind?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Unplugged it when I discovered it wasn't cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's electrical reset or such , yes. Compressor, no

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?