Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE refrigerator with French doors. Inside the

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE refrigerator with French doors. Inside the refrigerator, there is an access door to the ice bin. There is a button to push to open this door. It is not releasing the latch. How can I fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in 2012 when I moved into this house.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
model # is PFSF5RKZC WW
Is anyone there?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

now are you talking about a part on the ice maker itself or on the door?