Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a leak in my washer/dryer. Washer mod#mvwb850y. It…

Customer Question
I have a leak in...
I have a leak in my washer/dryer. Washer mod#mvwb850y. It has a steam connection to the dryer.
Thx
Steve
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
It's the washer........
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?

I have heard nothing

Ok where is the leak coming from? Is it coming underneath or around the door or from the back?

Underneath

so your going to need to take the back off and inspect where the water is coming from.