Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My haier refrigerator model prcs25tdas I don't know how to…

Customer Question
My haier refrigerator model...

My haier refrigerator model prcs25tdas I don't know how to save the correct settings it says 81 on inside freezer door and 82 inside refrigerator door I have set the temperatures twice before but still don't know how I did it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Haier model prcs25tdas it came with the home I bought two years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need a step by step guide to setting the temperature

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to save the temperature settings

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using our service, Go to this link pages 11-13 explain the temperature adjusting step by step.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

I don't have the X button on this model
no
the only reset button I have is the filter reset button
are you still here

Yes I am still here

This is the user manual for your model listed read from page 10 as Haier manuals cover a couple models in there manuals.

CLICK HERE

i have been to this page many times and it not telling me how to keep the factory settings
why are you charging me an extra $23 i never excepted for a phone call

I am just the tech on the site, Do you have a picture of the display?

your not telling me anything and this is not giving me an answer
this is not helpful at all