Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to install a new top shelf in my Thermador

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install a new top shelf in my Thermador refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I think it's about 4 years old. The numbers/letters on the inside of the door are T30IR70NSP/45. It is a Thermador refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Do you just need to order one as the shelf should just lift up and come out?

all the other shelves just lift up and come out. The top shelf is narrower and uses an different system

Give me just a few minutes I am checking your model.

Which shelf in this diagram are you talking about, the one on the rails with the small plug?

CLICK HERE

0304

That is the motorized shelf, go to my link to see how to remove it.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.