Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting an F01 error code on my Whirlpool dryer. Is it…

Customer Question
I am getting an...

I am getting an F01 error code on my Whirlpool dryer. Is it more cost effective to have it repaired or purchase a new one

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WED8300SW2 about 7years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not unless it is easy to replace

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really although this just happened yesterday

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

F-01 flashes when there is a primary control failure. Replace the machine control electronics.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The part is easy to replace and just using basic hand tools ,I can provide you with a video on replacing the part if you need it .

The price of the part is like $230. with a $60. 00 cash back if you return the old part back to them so it would then be approx 160.00

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 stars is the ONLY way I get paid for my time