Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We replaced a thermostat for our gas oven 3 months ago and…

Customer Question
We replaced a thermostat...

We replaced a thermostat for our gas oven 3 months ago and now the oven will ignite and stay on low all the time.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2000 GE 317B6641P001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, Thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The number you have listed is a manufacturing number. Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?