Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kenmore is overflowing in the icemaker making the cubes…

Customer Question
My kenmore is overflowing...

My kenmore is overflowing in the icemaker making the cubes too large. Also I just put a new water valve ----what can I do? The water is over flowing and freezing all over

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is model(###) ###-####made in 09-95

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fridge and freezer work great

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If you remove the front square cover off the icemaker on the right hand side is a small water level adjustment screw you can adjust the amount of fill water that enters the ice maker cavities via that screw counter clock wise is MORE ,clock wise is LESS , only turn the screw no more then 1/2 turn.

If you have any questions just reply back to me