Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Iis there a charge for your help? Just started a little

Customer Question
Iis there a charge...

Iis there a charge for your help?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started a little while ago today...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope so...the red lite is on above the ice maker blue light

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool side by side with freezer drawer below...think it's 2014 or thereabouts

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Now the lock blue light is on and the red light is flashing and beeping an alert tone but I don't know what its for it does seem when we take water from the water dispenser the frig leaks water onto the floor...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

please call me at **********--red light is on on the panel and it beeps with an alarm like sound occassionally...I can't figure it out and the blue lock light is on...

Answered in 1 day by:
10/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

The question costs 28 dollars would you like to continue?