Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ive bought a sundash s/d 2 tanning bed without an on off…

Customer Question
Ive bought a sundash...

Ive bought a sundash s/d 2 tanning bed without an on off switch. I am told they no longer make the switch anymore ,anyway to get the bed in running order without the switch bed model num is 226B /G

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Had bed for over 2 months have looked for switch with no luck

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just need to be able tl turn bed on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you. What model bed do you have?

226B/G

ok sorry it has taken a while to get back to you I wanted to make sure before I gave you the news I exhausted all efforts. Sadly without the switch its not going to run. It wont start without it. I also tried to locate the part and I am unable to do so. You may have good luck checking places like amazon or ebay or possibly even calling around to local shops that sell tanning bed parts to see if they can get it. Otherwise the bed is not going to work sadly.

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

I​ just wanted to follow up with you to see if there was anything further you were needing with this question?

Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 9 months ago

I noticed that your question was still unrated. I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you were needing anything else? If not please do rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time.