Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Con. conserve xl doesn't seem to be spraying during the

Customer Question
Jackson conserve xl doesn't...

Jackson conserve xl doesn't seem to be spraying during the rinse wash cycle

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Jackson conserver XL E 18 months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its an easdy fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had the entire timing mech replaced 4 months ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Is the wash motor working? This is either a wash motor issue or a water issue in the unit, this unit is not super easy to repair especially if it is a wash motor/impeller issue. Check and see if that is working and let me know.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.