Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a microwave oven. It does not wANT TO DISPLAY…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a microwave oven. It does not wANT TO DISPLAY THE CLOCK numbers i put in, it wants it to be 10.00 or nothing. I haVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES. i WOULD LIKE IT TO DISPLAY THE CORRECT TIME. cAN YOU HELP ME?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is a brand new Hamilton Beach, model EM031MZC-X1/EMO31MZC-X2 I have plugged it in, and it is properly grounded.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have had it home for about 20 minutes. You are the only troubleshooting I have done. Electronics are NOT what I do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to get it to display the correct time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Here is a video that may help you let me know if it does not help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cNPnBpHvOU

Nothing seems to help. I would like my money back please. I will deal with the seller.
I would like my money baCK PLEASE.
oR IS YOUR GUARANTEE NOT GOOD?
OK,
If I pay your $24 cab U get a receipt for it that I can print out?
Sorry, Can I get a receipt I can print out?
I am nearly deaf and do not hear well on a phone.
You have not answered.
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Do you have the User Manual ?

Please find a copy HERE

It is on page 10 and says
Clock Setting
When the microwave TEMO is plugged into an outlet, the TEMO will say “TEMO would
like to welcome you” and display “0:00”.

TEMO will then request to and say “Set clock, please select hour”. Using the selector dial choose the correct hour.

Press select after correct hour is entered, TEMO will then say “Please select minutes”.

Using the selector dial choose the correct minutes.

Press “Start” to finish clock setting and TEMO will say “Hi, I’m TEMO and I’m ready to cook”.

I tried a link at first, but ended up attaching as it was easier for you to find and access