Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A SHRP CMICROWAVE OVEN MODEL SMC1840CS IT WAS

Customer Question
I HAVE A SHRP...

I HAVE A SHRP CMICROWAVE OVEN MODEL SMC1840CS IT WAS MANUFACTORED MAY 2017 I WAS USING IT AND I PUT ON MINUTES AND IT RAN FINE AND I TURNED IT ON ANOTHER 5 MINUTES AND IT QUIT AND WOULD NOT HEAT

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

IT IS A SHARP AND MODEL IS CSMC1840CS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I GUESS I DIDNT KEEP THE RECIEPT AND I BOUGHT IT AT WALMART

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

IT IS FAIRLY NEW I HAVE LOOKED IN THE MANUAL IT TELLS ME NOTHING

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The unit is still under warranty because it's less than 1 year old. Walmart likely won't be able to help but you can speak to them and see if they will give you an exchange. Other than that, you'd need to contact Sharp at 1-800-BE-SHARP to see who you can bring the microwave to in order to have it repaired.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.