Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace an oven temperature knob on a Maytag lower…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace an oven temperature knob on a Maytag lower oven. Model cwe5500bcb.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # cwe5500bcb

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All I need is the temperature knob.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I have used it so much, I am unable to read the temperatures that I want to set the oven to bake.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Thankfully the knob is still made for this unit. Below is a link to the knob you can order for about $13 for your lower oven.

CLICK HERE for knob

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?