Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A DUAL DISHWAHER RECENTED FIXED FOR ORIG INSTALLATION…

Customer Question
I HAVE A DUAL...

I HAVE A DUAL DISHWAHER RECENTED FIXED FOR ORIG INSTALLATION PROB. NOW THE BOTTOM WASHER STARTS ON GREEN THEN SWTCHES TO BEEPING RED AN COLLECTS WATER ON THE BOTTOM. WE LIVEINEAR SCOTTSDALE,AZ. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RECOMMEND SOMEONE WHO SPECIALIZES IN KITCHENAID?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

HOUSE WAS BUIT IN 2007.I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIND THE THE MODEL, KUDDOIDPPAI;SERIAL MODEL,FPOIIO5749.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO JUST I WOULD LIKE TO BE AUTHORIZED TO SOEMEONE WHO SPECECIALIZES. DINOO HHAS TRIES TO FIX THE PRO WITH OUT SUCCESS BUT IF THEY ARE YOY NUMBER 1 I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO TRY THEM FOR THE 4TH TIME.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Does it collect water in the drawer itself or under the drawer?