Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a Samsung washer w/Moisture sensor and VRT Steam…

Customer Question
Hi, I purchased a...

Hi, I purchased a Samsung washer w/Moisture sensor and VRT Steam and the dryer 18 months ago from Lowe's in Lewes, DE. My machines were never hooked up properly (wrong hoses). I've had 2 different plumbers come and was told they did not know how to work on these machines. They are also stackable. I can't use either machine. Can you recommend someone in the Millville, DE area that can work on these Samsung products. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought them new in August of 2016. WF42H5000AW and the dryer that goes with it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need someone to do it for me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Well you would not conact a plumber to work on the machines anyway.

You need to contact an appliance service company .

I would contact Sears ( A&E Factory service) they have Samsung authorized service techs and they are nation wide.

For A & E Factory Service Call 1-***-***-**** to schedule an appointment .

thanks so much.

Oh no problem!

Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.