Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG refrigerator not cooling can you help ...lol.

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have a LG refrigerator not cooling can you help ...lol

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This weekend

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I'm A technician On equipment so I'm pretty knowledgeable on how things work I will tell you what I've done so far

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I plug the machine in my condenser fan and the evaporator friend come on and run about 20 seconds in my overload relay clicks I have no power going to my start relay I do have power going to my start capacitor or that's where I'm stuck is where the power goes from there

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To be clear, after 20 seconds you think the overload relay is clicking in---do the fans keep running?

fans keep running

OK perfect. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Only have power to overload relay not the 2 start wires that go to start relay
Lsc23924st

That's fine. That's how it's supposed to be.

There's not supposed to be Power on the blue and pink wire wire that go to The start relay??

correct.

Then what starts the compressor

... It doesn't sound like you believe what I'm telling you and you're not letting me tell you what is wrong so I'm just going to opt out and wish you the best.

No I'm just trying to understand how it works
John, Home Appliance Technician