Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My thermador range is beeping and I can't seem to figure out…

Customer Question
My thermador range...

My thermador range is beeping and I can't seem to figure out why

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It's been beeping consistently a few days now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Will it require work???????

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's the 48" with a steam oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's from late 2015 installed in a new house

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Can you please advise Model #

Is there an Error Code displayed ??

I don't want to pay 24.00 more. I somehow got charged 31.00. I was fine with 5.00, but this is not acceptable.
I don't know where I agreed to 30. 0r 31. whatever the amount was.

I am Martyn, here in Australia.

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe, many with our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.

Admin will address any broader concerns and questions about billing and site use, we are just here to assist with the Tech side and the specific Q&A

Can you please advise Model #

Is there an Error Code displayed ??

Would you prefer to cancel the Q ?

I think it's best to cancel. Thank you

I shall refer it to Admin in that case...thanks...