Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is my dishwasher lock light on and how do I get it off?

Customer Question
Hi! Why is my...

Hi! Why is my dishwasher lock light on and how do I get it off?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

F70674890 Don;t know how to run a diagnostic cycle-nothing works

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No-it is brand new and shouldn't have anything wrong

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, after being emptied the last time it has been filled and then I can't start it-the red lock light is on. No kids in the house-just my husband and me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?