Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE refrigerator model GSH25JFTA CC is not cooling

Customer Question
My GE refrigerator model...

My GE refrigerator model GSH25JFTA CC is not cooling properly on one side. The freezer side is freezing,but the other side isn’t getting cool like it should. I them both set on 6/6.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model GSH25JFTA CC

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That’s it. It’s getting cold enough on the freezer side to make ice.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?