Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I tell what the temperature is in the oven? It is 4…

Customer Question
How do I tell...

How do I tell what the temperature is in the oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 4 months old and its a wolf/convention oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how can I tell when the oven reaches the heat I've set?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So you can just time the oven and after 15 minutes the oven should have reached the temperature, or if you look at the light on the front of the control panel that turns on when you turn the oven on, the light will turn off when the temperature has been reached. Now the light will turn on and off after that point while it's regulating the heat, but when the light turns off for the first time, that means the oven has reached the set temperature.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?