Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

First off and does this cost money? Last fall and this fall,

Customer Question
First off hello and...

First off hello and does this cost money?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Last fall and this fall, my frigidaire 70pint dehumidifier will stop collecting in the bucket and just drain out the bottom

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3yrs hold on...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Sorry, 50... FAD504DWD

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It'll work all summer, turns off when bucket full, now just runs never turns off and water everywhere last time i emptied bucket early last week

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, there is a charge for the time and expertise of the expert. The value of the answer you have chosen is $36. Would you like to continue?