Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I return the meat drawer into my cleaned

Customer Question
How do I return...

How do I return the meat drawer into my cleaned refrigerator...it is a maytag four door

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hi Pearl, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. the refrigerator is about two years old and the model number is ***** I cleaned the drawer for the meat but can't figure how to put it back in

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes of course. it can't be hard.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

I am just wondering if the Door is open far enough to permit the shelf to slide in... you are right, there really is nothing too complex about this... so it must be a basic mechanical issue, or slightly misaligned (unless there is damage to the track or shelf ?)

Let me know how you get on, and please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try help you more.

It may take more than one exchange to get a fix, so please work with me, you are my eyes and ears here

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively before you leave so that we can close the file as it is the only acknowledgement we receive for our time and experience.

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We appreciate and rely on your honest positive ratings.