Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need help with bravos mvwb8000vq0, does not complete cycles…

Customer Question
Need help with bravos...

Need help with bravos mvwb8000vq0, does not complete cycles and dose not follow display functions...for example fills when it says spin

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Maytag bravos Model is in comments above

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Error code f71 and f41 Had f32 and f44 at oijng point as well but gone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Your model number is ***** MVWB800VQ0

The error code F71 = suds

F41 =Motor RPS Thermistor Open/Short

F32= long drain

F44= Heater can not be turned on.

The F32 and the F71 (suds) go hand in hand with each other.

Make sure that HE type detergent is being used .

And the unit may need a washer cleaner run thru the unit .

And if the unit is doing another function from what is displayed on the control panel ,I suspect that you may have a main control board that is going out .

And some or all of the error codes could be false codes ,if the control board is going out.

Have you unplugged the unit for over 5 minutes as of yet to trey and reboot the electronic control board?

If not let`s do that first then try to run a load and let me know what the unit then does please.

have actually purchased and installed a new board, the one with all the plugs...not the one that the buttons run off of.

ok so you did the reboot and you have already replaced the electronic control board .

And your still having the exact same issues?

And what is the part number of the control board that you installed?

Wpw10215493

that is the correct control board ,so that answers one of my questions ,now how about the first question which was ((

And your still having the exact same issues?)

have a few times.
An example is the clean cycle, 1:02 moves quickly to 1:01 them f2f down through :57, then :04 then :03 then stuck making drain noise and small back and forths

ok that sounds like you have an issue with the user interface control board .

We know it is not the old or new control board and that even a reboot did not clear the issue.

I would replace the user interface .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I habe ordered one, let you know when it comes in and I get it hooked up. Thanks

no problem ,glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Got the board and installed, still not completing cycles, error code f83, f71 and f41

ok but do you now have a display that follows the knob or as you stated in your first post ((does not complete cycles and dose not follow display functions...for example fills when it says spin))

Ok the error codes are old codes since you did not replace the main control only the user interface.

The only time the error codes will disappear is when the main control board is replaced.

Can you give me exactly what cycle you selected and exactly what the unit did or did not do ?

Master Tech
Master Tech