Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lost my connection on my last session, Our Whirlpool duet…

Customer Question
Lost my connection on...

Lost my connection on my last session, Our Whirlpool duet washer cancel button is stuck and I can't get any of the wash cycles to work, I tried setting it on Drain/spin and holding down the on button for 15 seconds, but that doesn't work. Model number on our washer is GHW9100LW2

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can't remember when we bought it, maybe 10 years ago or less, model is GHW9100LW2, Serial # is CSR0302428

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Maybe me tell us how to fix it without moving it?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

ok
What do you mean by the cancel button is stuck? Is it physically stuck pushed in?