Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have A Jenn-Air refrigerator model JFC2290VPro that one of…

Customer Question
I have A Jenn-Air refrigerator...
I have A Jenn-Air refrigerator model JFC2290VPro that one of the tab that holds the strip along the closing portion of the left had door is out of its track. How do I get it back in?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This strip is called the mullion strip and you'll need to uninstall the entire mullion strip on the left door in order to reconnect all 3 hinges back onto the door if nothing broke. The part number for the strip is WPW10153704 if it broke in case you need to order a new one. Otherwise, below is a video on how to take the mullion strip off and re-install it.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?