Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently had my washer balanced. I am currently washing a…

Customer Question
I recently had my...

I recently had my washer balanced. I am currently washing a load and it is extremely noisy.??

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 6 moths old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? NO!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

New machine. It has never sounded like this...noisey!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So first, tip the washer back a bit and make sure nothing is under the washer hitting the motor or anything like that. Next, tip the washer forward and sit it back firmly and quickly. These washers have self leveling legs on the back of the washer so it should level itself out. Try the washer again and if it's still making noise, call warranty to have them come look at the washer.

I just had this washer leveled/balanced. I have done several wash loads after this service was preformed. No problem until now.

OK well the unit is less than a year old so I would call warranty I'm afraid because something has come loose or failed.

OK. I will call them tomorrow.

Alright sorry about the bad news but I wish you only the best.

Thanks. Good bye.

No problem and good luck again.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?