Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Thermador dishwasher mode DWHD650 stopped in mid cycle…

Customer Question
My Thermador dishwasher mode...

My Thermador dishwasher mode DWHD650 stopped in mid cycle and will not turn back on. Tried the reset procedure that the factory suggested but no go.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Thermador DWHD650JFP

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i checked th circuit breakers and switches. all are on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Is the unit just dead?