Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher beeps and says intake drain? What do I do? G…

Customer Question
My dishwasher beeps and...

My dishwasher beeps and says intake drain? What do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

G 4275 SCV1 I don't know how to do a test cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Normally if it will not run and says that either there is water in the flood basin underneath or the motor is stuck. See if the motor is stuck and try this method to get it free and make sure it is turning freely and then try it. If that is free make sure there is no water in the flood basin underneath, you will have to pull the unit out of the cabinet to check that.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.