Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our hood is turning off and on by itself. It has out several…

Customer Question
Our hood is turning...

Our hood is turning off and on by itself. It has blown out several bulbs for lightning. We need a technician to be here. We live on the Outerbanks of North Carolina. Please advise, Deborah

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Approximately 6 months.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Please suggest a technician’s name and number in the area of Va. Beach, Va, or closer to Outerbanks NC.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Could you please specify Make & Model and your Zipcode
Thanks