Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m look for a template for cabinet install. Just put in new…

Customer Question
I’m look for a...

I’m look for a template for cabinet install. Just put in new kitchen and now need to install microwave

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung. Model # me16h702ses

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just need the drill points for under the cabinet

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 8 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Just go to my link and download the install manual for it.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.