Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got the e 24 code on my Bosch dishwasher and the water is…

Customer Question
I got the e 24...
I got the e 24 code on my Bosch dishwasher and the water is not draining from the bottom of the dishwasher
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Jon, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician

This is a very common error for bosch dishwasher

if you have already cleaned the drain filter, and are getting the error code after the dishwasher has filled and started to wash, then the circulation motor is getting stuck. It can try to be unjammed. 50% of the time it works. but there is a specific tool you will need to try.

You will need the circulation hook tool to stick into the motor to unjam it.I can get the tool part number for you then you will need to order it and try it out. I can also walk you through that as well.

below you will find a link to a video showing you how to do it on a miele dishwasher. which is basically the same machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQwa-0lQk4

I wish there was something else to tell you here but there is not. It is very common error for your model and style dishwasher. Get the tool and try to unjam the motor and the dishwasher will drain and work normal again.

please accept and rate my answer positively so i can get credit for helping you today. And please remember that you have up to 30 days after accepting to come back to me here and i will help you more for no additional charge.