Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking for a gas roper stove from the 60s had the

Customer Question
Looking for a gas...

Looking for a gas roper stove from the 60s had the retractable range top the wall oven on top

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I dont own the oven as of yet just wanted to know the modle name or number of that stove

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well see if its worth it to me yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just see if its available used mosr likely dont think there still in production

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

There are the eBay sales for just about everything, including old stoves... but there is a specialist company I would put you in touch with in CA... HERE

It may be a waiting game to source, negotiate and restore as well... this is not an "off the shelf" situation and may take some time to find the one someone else is letting go

Ever try to by a D Type Jaguar... few around, priced as you would expect

Freight will be a consideration to any price of course, but these are so elegant and beautiful... well why not !