Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher does not stop running. Has been running for…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, My dishwasher...

Hi Pearl, My dishwasher does not stop running. Has been running for more than 5 hours.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It is bosch

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, but i need to stop it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I pressed stop, then both scrub & regular wash, while pressing them on, turned on the dishwasher again. both are flashing and the machine is running

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker on the right side of the door so I can better assist you? Also, if you open the door and the dishwasher is still turned on, do you hear a motor still running or does opening the door stop the motor?