Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you clean a Frigidaire oven model FEF455WBT. Its

Customer Question
How do you clean...

How do you clean a Frigidaire oven model FEF455WBT

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its older will get the serial number .will take a couple of minutes.we push clean and it clicks off in a few seconds .do you have to set time also>

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

?

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Do nothave a manual its a 1999 year how to get cleaning to start

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just how to start it cleaning

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your oven. Please give me a moment to review your question.