Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a model DV48H and since it's purchase we have an

Customer Question
I own a model...

I own a model DV48H and since it's purchase we have an excessive amount of dust in the house. The lint catcher is constantly getting full and the compartment has to be vacumned. Also the rear vents are very dirty from the lint. Can there be a internal leak in the lint system causing this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Shortly after it's purchase.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO I am not.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there any recalls on this dryer or have there been any other complaints concerning lint leaks?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

DV48H7400EW/A2 Unit maybe 2 years old.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What type of vent is used from the back outlet on the dryer to the wall vent leading outside?

Aluminum coil.

Are there any holes or tears in it and is it clamped securely to the wall fitting?