Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purched nn-sn936b oven .is the glass plate suppot…

Customer Question
I just purched nn-sn936b...

I just purched nn-sn936b oven .is the glass plate suppot turn when in use

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

NN.SN936b

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just plug it in this morning ,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I'm not sure what your question is about this unit. Can you please try to explain again how I can help?