Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My son has a Maytag dryer that needs repair.It is only about…

Customer Question
My son has a...

My son has a Maytag dryer that needs repair.It is only about 2 yrs old.We need to check to see if it is still under warranty.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure about model number.I'm not at his house right now He does not have a computer.If you can't check it by his name and address could yoy please give me a telephone number to call to check.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure .It may be too involved.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The problem seems to be in the push switch on the dryer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

The warranty is only one year !

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?