Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased a GE 33" French door refrigerator which is…

Customer Question
We just purchased a...

We just purchased a GE 33" French door refrigerator which is not exactly level. However delivery technician left very quickly... can we level unit easily by our self?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

30 minutes old. model number. GFE24JSKBFSS. serial LH303492

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

With a professional level the bubble is in-between lines but leaning on the right line of level. To me bubble should be centered between lines. Seems as though the left side should come up just a bit.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Yes it is easy to level just use a channel locks or pliers to turn the legs..

SEE HERE...CLICK ME

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.