Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Viking D3 built in oven is flashing a F1 code. What does…

Customer Question
My Viking D3 built...

My Viking D3 built in oven is flashing a F1 code. What does this mean and can I fix it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is RDSOE306SS and it is approximately 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. If it is merely cutting the power of and on. But I need to know specifically what the code means.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to look your model up.