Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Washer, Model My Washer, model # GTW460ASJ4WW, will not…

Customer Question
My Washer, Model My...

My Washer, Model My Washer, model # GTW460ASJ4WW, will not rinse the water out of the clothes. I have to physically wring the water out of the clothes before putting them into the dryer. Why

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model # GTW460ASJ4WW It is less than 1 year old. Serial# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Serial # is LG196815G

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 8 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the washer is refusing to go into high speed spin, either something is wrong with the main control board inside your control panel or the motor actuator below the tub. Now this unit is less than 1 year old which means that it's still under warranty so the only thing you can really do to hopefully reset the issue is to unplug the washer for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If it doesn't work, call 1.***-***-**** and you can schedule a warranty appointment because you'll need to replace a part in order to fix the issue.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?