Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The ignite for one of the burners doesn't work, it doesn't…

Customer Question
The ignite for one...

The ignite for one of the burners doesn't work, it doesn't make a clicking sound.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has been not working for a while now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's not at our house, it is at a tenants place

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Use sand paper to clean the igniter tip and the area of the burner it sparks to. If ignition is not restored, please post the model number. The tag is usually behind the bottom drawer.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!